Thursday 22 November 2012

fresh as mint

So today when I was struggling trying to remember all the important chemical formulas (note that my chemistry paper on monday) . I suddenly have the urge of chewing a gum . Yes chewing gum . 
I love love love this wrigley's double mint chewing gum ! It keeps my breath stays fresh all day long . And i just love chewing . The sound you make while chewing its just ... fun?

But this is not the main reason why i write this entry . So apparently I suddenly remember that I bought some the other day and its still in my school uniform's pocket along with my money . I rushed to the laundry room hoping that my mother didn't wash my uniform just yet and she already diddddd . I opened the washing machine only to find this :




Hahahahaha a reminder to me that I have to be more careful next time. The whole washing machine smells like mint . The only thing I hope right now is my mom doesn't find out about this or else she'll be furious .

No comments:

Post a Comment